The Samsung Galaxy S8 is just around the corner. The Korean company wants to quickly forget the bad time that made them spend the Galaxy Note 7, and wants to continue commanding innovation in what high-end Android is concerned. To do this next week will be presented on Samsung Galaxy s8, and apparently, some units have already been filtered, hence we could have a look at this device in a real environment, and something that really strikes us is that the menu Is in Spanish. Forget the waits, this is the Samsung S8 Flagship in real operation.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Design
In the part of the photograph showing the “About phone” we did not find much information, only that we are facing a Samsung Galaxy S8+, whose name is a SM-G955F model. Nothing about battery information, hardware capabilities, phone status or number. However, it is more than enough to see how those curious rounded edges look. We also leave doubts with the buttons on the screen, Samsung says goodbye to his two lower touch buttons and the power station, now touches three buttons on the screen, like many companies that were Android.
This makes it lose about an inch, but there is no choice but when we want to reduce to the minimum the frames of the screen. These photographs were taken by AndroidMX (hence the device is in Castilian), and we thank you who have shared the great pictures of this Samsung Galaxy S8+. It seems that we say a final goodbye to Edge or normal versions, Samsung opts for the curve.
Features of the Samsung Galaxy S8
- Screen of 6.2? Quad HD + (2560 x 1440) Curved Super AMOLED
- Chip Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 / octa-core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal memory expandable with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM
- 12MP Dual Pixel Rear Camera with LED Flash, Aperture f / 1.7
- 8 MP front camera with f / 1.7 aperture
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Heart rate sensor, fingerprint sensor, iris scanner, barometer
- Water and dust resistance with IP68
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC
- 3.500 mAh battery with fast charge both wired and wireless
For now, we all are waiting for upcoming Galaxy Unpacked 2017 Event which is going to held on 29.03.2017 in New York.